#40 Travel - Bangkok

IMG_0529 - Kopie IMG_0537 IMG_0520 cats

I'm back from my 4 months journey through south east asia. I'm not really glad to be back and I'm also not sure if i want to tell you exactly what i experienced. If you're thinking about travelling through a country of your choice make sure it will be your journey. After a 14 hours transit in Abu dhabi and spending the night on the floor with an amazing girl I met on the plane I arrived in Bangkok. I actually didn't know a thing about this city. I didn't even know what the ''Kao San Road'' was. I somehow wanted to go there without having a clue. As everybody told me this city is hella crazy i experienced it to be exactly as they said it would be. I couldn't stand this city more than two days and they've already been too exhausting for me after a bunch of drunk backpackers, locals and prostitutes telling me they've found the love of their lifes in my deep brown eyes (haha). I can't tell you how I felt the first few days. I was impressed and tired and already annoyed. But still happy to be where I was. But as I said before after two days in a city where it's impossible to breathe some fresh air I felt like I need a beach and the ocean. So I booked another 14 hours ride down in the south to the Island where I would stay for one month for my work..

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, du hast wirklich ein Auge für den speziellen "Fotomoment"!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sehr schöne Bilder :) war auch schon in Bangkok bzw in Thailand und habe darüber gebloggt bzw auch hauptsächlich Bilder gepostet fällt mir grad so auf :D freu mich jedenfalls auf weitere Eindrücke und ich liebe deine Dreads! (Bin durch enas ask account auf deinen gekommen und somit auch auf deinen Blog gelandet) <3 Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. cool! ich schaue mal vorbei.. und vielen lieben dank <3

      Löschen
  3. Sehr schön fotografiert, schade dass du so wenig hochgeladen hast. Wo warst du überall in den 4 Monaten ? ich kenne deinen Blog erst seit ca. 2 Monaten , hast mich sofort beeindruckt ! Hoffe es kommt jetzt mehr von dir :)

    Hier ist meiner -

    http://aadrianasantos.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das ist ja nicht alles, das ist nur ein kleiner teil einer reihe :-) aber danke!
      in nächster zeit wird mehr geschehen!

      <3

      Löschen